Tuesday 8 July 2014

Beauty Bible beauty clinic: My face is covered in white spots (milia)

<b>http://tinyurl.com/agjv9wu - <a href='http://tinyurl.com/agjv9wu'>Beauty Bible beauty clinic: My face is covered in white spots (milia)</a></b><p>In the past couple of years (I am 54) I&#39;ve noticed that the pores on my chin and some round my nose have little white plugs. They&#39;re not whiteheads (although some do develop into them). If I draw my fingernail along the skin, they stand slightly proud of the skin and can sometimes be removed with tweezers.</p><B>10 Foods You Need for Gorgeous Hair and Skin</b><p>If you want to add some extra exfoliation, put two tablespoons of almond powder into this mask and scrub onto the skin, spending extra time on the T-zone where the most blackheads are found. Then leave on for 10 minutes. The results will be amazing.".</p><B>Beauty Bible beauty clinic: My face is covered in white spots (milia)</b><p> - I use Liz Earle&#39;s &#39;Cleanse and Polish&#39; with a muslin cloth, a clay mask once a week and Clarins&#39; exfoliator sever
al times a week, even resorting to the strips I used as a teenager to get rid of blackheads. Nothing seems to shift them and I&#39;m becoming ...</p>

No comments:

Post a Comment