Monday 12 May 2014

Himalaya releases its first TVC for Purifying Neem Scrub

<b>http://tinyurl.com/9naspac - <a href='http://tinyurl.com/9naspac'>Getting rid of acne scars</a></b><p>DEAR Dr. Fritz, I hope you have a good day. I&#39;ve been following your column for quite sometime now. But, I feel I need to ask from you since I have a problem which has been bugging me all this time. I am writing you in the hope that you can help me with my acne scars. It is so frustrating to see them everyday in the mirror. What should I do? I know that seeing a dermatologist can help me. But ...</p><B>How To Remove Blackheads Without Damaging Your Skin</b><p>You&#39;ve got a big night out coming up and you want to feel your best, but you look in the mirror and what do you see? Blackheads. Yep we&#39;ve all been there - men and women . Those pesky little buggers appear out of nowhere and are damn near impossible to remove without squeezing your face into red blotchy oblivion. There seems to be much confusion as to what blackheads actually are - they are not ...</p><B>H
imalaya releases its first TVC for Purifying Neem Scrub</b><p>The Himalaya Drug Company, India's leading herbal health and personal care company, is set to release its first television commercial for its product, Purifying Neem Scrub, a Neem-based deep cleanser. The ad highlights the importance of pure skin in today's 'High-Definition' lifestyle.</p>

No comments:

Post a Comment